Thursday, January 7, 2010

10. The Last POST and my self evaluation

As it is obvious in the title this post is my last post for the ENG101 class. In this last post I will try to evaluate my performance in Eng101 class this year in a really honest manner. I am aware that I have not participated well enough for my knowledge of the subject and my ease in expressing myself during class discussions. I also took this kind of a response from my grade 12 teacher but recently I omit and isolate myself from the class seeming like I do not care about it. I am aware that I have not posted my blog posts in any kind of frequency(since doing my assignments in the last minute is my whorst habbit)
The most important fact that I faced while writing these posts was that writing them once a week was nothing so hard nor forcing and I would probably lose some remarkable points for not writing them.
Coming to my last sentence, I would really want to thank Sonja and my classmates for the colorful discussion sessions they made me experience throughout the year.

Mehmet

1 comment:

  1. You're more than welcome.
    I hope next semester you will feel more inclined to participate, but it's very obvious that you were always listening even if you didn't always speak.

    ReplyDelete